WAGE STATEMENTS AND TAX FORMS
Register Now to Get Access
You can access your entire history of wage statements as well as your annual W-2 or 1099 form on the ADP website. Follow the instructions below to register. If you need more help after reading through these instructions, click the link at the bottom of the page.
- Go To https://my.adp.com
- Click on “Create Account”
- Click on FIND ME
- Fill out your personal information to setup your account. Use your Social Security Number, name, and date of birth.
- Finish setting up your account and selecting a username and password. Once your account is setup, you can log in to view wage statements and all available tax forms.
- In the settings menu, you can sign up for alerts every time a pay statement and/or W2 form is available.
- You can also download the ADP Mobile App to view your W2 and pay information on your mobile device by going to http://www.adp.com/gomobile
Year End Tax Form Information
W2 and 1099 Tax forms will be available online for the previous year and mailed no later than January 31st each year. They will be mailed to the address on file as of December 27th. Address updates can be submitted through the form below. If you do not recieve your tax form and are unable to get it online, replacement forms can be issued starting February 7th.
W2 and 1099 forms are available online for 3 years. Forms older than 3 years must be requested directly using the form below.
Still Need Help?
If ADP is attempting to send you a personal registration code to an email address or phone number you can’t access or you’re having problems registering fill out our contact form so we can help.