WAGE STATEMENTS AND TAX FORMS
Register Now to Get Access
Registration Code: FieldWLLC-ipay
You can access your entire history of wage statements as well as your annual W-2 or 1099 form on the ADP website. Follow the instructions below to register. Our company registration code is required. You can find it on Step 3. If you need more help after reading through these instructions, click the link at the bottom of the page.
- Go To https://my.adp.com
- Click on “Register Now” if you haven’t created an account already.
- When it asks for your registration code, enter: FieldWLLC-ipay
- Fill out your personal information to setup your account. Use the last 4 of your Social Security Number, name, and date of birth.
- The website will likely email you a personal verification code at this point (or you can answer security questions).
- Finish setting up your account and selecting a username and password. Once your account is setup, you can log in to view wage statements and all available tax forms.
- In the settings menu, you can sign up for alerts every time a pay statement and/or W2 form is available.
Year End Tax Form Information
W2 and 1099 Tax forms will be available online for the previous year and mailed no later than January 31st each year. They will be mailed to the address on file as of December 15th. Address updates can be submitted through the form below. If you do not recieve your tax form and are unable to get it online, replacement forms can be issued starting February 7th.
1099 Forms prior to 2017 and W2 Forms from 2013-2014 are not available on the My ADP website and must be requested directly using the form below.